IARC 2020 in Geneva
2. September 2020 - 4. September 2020
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
• Update on new automotive technologies and impact on recycling
• Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
• Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
• Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
• Reuse & recycling of electrical and electronic components of ELVs
• Next-generation recycling processes and equipment
• Innovations in dismantling, sorting and shredding
• How to recycle new materials used in future cars
• Safe recycling of automotive lithium-ion batteries
• Reuse & refurbishment – What about data security?
• Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles
• Round table: Sales of new cars are booming in Asia, but not in Europe! What’s the impact on the recycling markets?
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.